Non-surgical Treatment For Hair Growth Regeneration
Male & female pattern/androgenic Alopecia
Regenera Activa is a non-surgical hair regrowth treatment for male and female hair loss based on autologous capillary regeneration. This treatment is revolutionary in a simple and easy, half-hour procedure designed to slow down your natural rate of hair loss whilst activating natural hair growth. It is a viable treatment in helping to prolong the life of your natural hair follicles, suitable for mild to moderate androgenetic alopecia or thinning hair. Regenera Activa is proven to be effective at follicular regeneration, having the backing of clinical studies as a treatment for male & female pattern hair loss and proving to be more effective than platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments.
Advantages of Regenera Activa
Renegera Activa has many advantages that make it an excellent choice for individuals suffering from hair loss and thinning, which include:
- You will only need one treatment to experience effective results.
- The treatment is minimally invasive, quick, and effective by using efficient and advanced technology that extracts the potent growth factors from your existing tissue.
- Regenera Activa uses your body’s cells, meaning the treatment is wholly natural and reduces the chance of risks or complications occurring.
- There is no downtime, and patients can continue their usual activities post-treatment, making Regenera Activa discreet and risk-free.
How it works
In the first stage of treatment, our doctor will administer local anaesthesia in the chosen area, minimising any pain or discomfort. The doctor will then take three small biopsy punches from the back of your scalp, known as a micrograft, containing a potent combination of cell precursors, growth factors, and progenitor cells. These growth factors are known to stimulate existing hair follicles, prompting them through their growth cycle and helping prevent further hair loss.
The tissue is then placed in the patented Regenera Activa device to extract the progenitor cells containing growth factors with regenerative abilities. This will create a solution that is injected into the scalp’s thinning or balding areas. The hair follicle regeneration will then be stimulated and triggered, allowing the hair growth process to begin.
Following the Regenera Activa treatment, patients can continue their day normally. There may be minor circular marks around the back of the head where the micrografts were taken, but they will recover as the body’s natural healing takes place. This should take about 7-10 days, depending on how well an individual’s body heals. Some marks may remain, but they are usually covered by hair and should not be visible. Total treatment time depends on the extent of a patient’s hair loss and what look they hope to achieve. Generally, it can take anywhere between 30 – 90 minutes, so we recommend that individuals block out sufficient time in their day to receive the treatment.
Results & aftercare
Regenera Activa patients will notice an improvement in their hair density and count, as well as scalp coverage, after one month of treatment. Some patients also experience a reduced rate of hair loss. However, it can take up to twelve months for the best noticeable results, where patients notice an improvement in hair thickness, coverage, and new hair growth. Patients who receive the treatment in conjunction with other hair loss treatments may experience even better results.
General aftercare instructions for Regenera Active will include:
- Avoid washing your hair or scratching your scalp for at least 24 hours post-treatment to minimise discomfort and risk of infection.
- Do not swim in the sea or pool for two to three days afterwards.
- Avoid saunas, prolonged sun exposure, and strenuous activity for a few days.
- Ensure you maintain a healthy diet containing foods proven to support healthy hair and growth, such as berries, spinach, avocado, sweet potatoes, nuts, and soybeans.
- Contact our clinic if you experience any issues.